Party Boat Charleston SC
Join one of our legendary mixers on our exciting boat tours that welcomes all walks of life. Take in the beautiful views, listen to music, and get to know fellow passengers. You and your group will join other passengers aboard Harborbar and live it up in the best way!
Public Boat Tours
All aboard! Come experience Charleston’s premier party cruise! We supply floating fun, just bring your friends – or prepare to make some new ones! Our Charleston party boat can host up to 26 individual guests, with spacious room to mingle and move around a 39’ pontoon boat in style.
Ideal for bachelorette parties, come hobnob in style with the ocean breeze swirling around you as our premium sound system pumps the vibes. Natural beauty abounds on this river tour with the iconic Charleston coastline as the backdrop! Check out local landmarks such as the Ravenel Bridge, Fort Sumter, and the USS Yorktown. Try to spy abundant local wildlife including majestic pelicans and frolicking dolphins. Experience unparalleled views while taking a turn on one of the optional 12 pedal stations, or be a social butterfly, meeting a new mate or two!
Setting sail from Ripley Light Marina on the Ashley River, what outstanding backdrop to socialize on the best mingling cruise around: Charleston’s party boat. Featuring a bar lined with coolers, guests can bring their own fave drinks and apps. Be prepared to chug through the harbor in style. Both daytime and evening tour times are available to suit your mood and your schedule.
- 1.5-Hour Party Boat Cruise in Charleston
- Custom built and largest pedal boat in Charleston
- Bar seating and bow seats with enough room to walk around, mingle with friends, and dance
- Bluetooth premium stereo &Party Lighting
- Best routes for calm water and gorgeous views of the historic Charleston
- Nature watching including Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, wading birds, pelicans, sea turtles, and more
- Knowledgeable captain in local eco life, Charleston’s History, and Attractions
- We can customize events
- Trips going out daily from 9 am to 9 pm every 2 hours
- You will receive a confirmation on your e-mail at the time of booking
- Bring your favorite drinks, ice, and snacks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- We have a restroom on board.
- This tour/activity will have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 26 travelers
Harborbar Pedal Tours is located at Ripley Light Marina 56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407
Our boat is at Dock C. The marina has multiple entrances, but our dock is directly in front of the entrance of La Quinta Hotel.
How to book
Public Boat Tour
Thanks for getting this far!
Booking is easy just choose your preferred type of tour and
You will see a real-time availability calendar
Click your preferred date to browse availability for your date
- You will see time slots from 9 am to 9 pm
- Availability for each time slot will show what is “left” for that tour (ex.: 1pm 9 Left! 3pm 26 Left! )
- 26 left! tells you that boat is empty. You can start your own tour if you have 5 or more guests
- If you have less than 5 guests, choose a tour that has already been started (21 and less slots left to book)
- Next step – you see contact information form, payment type, and cancelation policy on one screen
- After completion, a confirmation email will be sent to you