Sunset Cruise in Charleston SC
5,0 (155 reviews) · 128 bookings
Charleston South Carolina is known for its fiery sunsets and what better way to capture the moment than aboard Harborbar Pedal Tours? Sunset cruises are our most popular outing and it’s not hard to see why. Check out our sunset gallery online and on our Instagram page
Join us for an adventure sightseeing Charleston boat tour like no other with exemplary opportunities for nature lovers!
Imagine this: a relaxing picnic on the water, dolphins cavorting alongside, and the historic Charleston skyline at a distance. Perhaps a sunset? Is that what you wish for?Birders will delight at sightings of sprightly gulls, heron, and egrets…or the majesty of a pelican in a glorious pose. Drink in the history of surrounding landmarks as you cruise past notable Fort Sumter, alongside Mount Pleasant’s naval and maritime museum featuring World War II-era USS Yorktown aircraft carrier, then stand in awe of sheer magnificence of the cable-stayed Ravenel Bridge.
HarborBar’s nature tour is a relaxing escape to ponder and explore Charleston’s coastal environment while floating gracefully along calm water, soaking in the Holy City from afar. Featuring a pedal station that allows guests to take a turn at propelling our pontoon cruiser in comfort and style. Experience Charleston in a most untypical way, with the best sightseeing, spacious open views, in a fun and unique way. Conveniently located in downtown Charleston, come join us!
- Trips going out daily from 9 am to 9 pm every 2 hours
- It’s 50$ from Sun-Thru and 55$ Fr-St
- You will receive a confirmation on your e-mail at the time of booking
- Bring your favorite drinks, ice, and snacks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- We have a restroom on board.
- Well behaved pets are very welcomed
- This tour/activity will have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 26 travelers
Harborbar Pedal Tours is located at Ripley Light Marina 56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407
Our boat is at Dock C. The marina has multiple entrances, but our dock is directly in front of the entrance of La Quinta Hotel
How to book Boat Tour
Thanks for getting this far!
Booking is easy just choose your preferred type of tour and
- You will see a real-time availability calendar
Click your preferred date to browse availability for your date
- You will see time slots from 9 am to 9 pm
- Availability for each time slot will show what is “left” for that tour (ex.: 1pm 9 Left! 3pm 26 Left! )
- 26 left! tells you that boat is empty. You can start your own tour if you have 5 or more guests
- If you have less than 5 guests, choose a tour that has already been started (21 and less slots left to book)
- Next step – you see contact information form, payment type, and cancelation policy on one screen
- After completion, a confirmation email will be sent to you