Sightseeing Boat Tours Charleston SC
5,0 (155 reviews) · 128 bookings
Book Charleston’s top-of-the-line city sightseeing boat to fully embrace the wonders and capture the expansive views of the city’s exciting harbor, beautiful wildlife, and outstanding sunsets.
Every year, millions of people flock to Charleston’s shores to experience her beauty and embrace the laidback vibe of the Lowcountry. Their trip bucket list consists of seeing historical landmarks, shopping along the famous King Street, and maybe taking a day trip to one of South Carolina’s pristine beaches. These attractions are all worth experiencing; however, it always comes down to folks missing out on the most important one of all – a sightseeing boat tour.
Sightseeing boat tours are a gamechanger because when you’re out in the Charleston Harbor, taking in the salty sea air, nothing can quite compare to the feeling of freedom and joy that you feel. Every little caw from a seagull above or surprising greeting from a dolphin swimming below adds to the magic when you are on a boat sightseeing.
You can experience this and so much more aboard Harborbar Pedal Tours. Celebrate any occasion with us and experience a backdrop of an unforgettable fiery sunset overlooking Charleston.
As Charleston’s largest pedal boat, Harborbar can accommodate up to 26 passengers and offers a full 360-panoramic view of the harbor and city coastline. When booking a trip on Harborbar, guests have the convenience of booking their desired 90-minute trip time slot to ensure that their sightseeing boat trip is conducive to vacation plans. However, it is recommended to book a sunset cruise because these trips have a greater chance of guests being able to capture fantastic photos of Lowcountry wildlife, and of course, this adds in the benefit of watching our city’s famous fiery sunsets from the water.
- Trips going out daily from 9 am to 9 pm every 2 hours
- It’s 50$ from Sun-Thru and 55$ Fr-St
- You will receive a confirmation on your e-mail at the time of booking
- Bring your favorite drinks, ice, and snacks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- We have a restroom on board.
- Well behaved pets are very welcomed
- This tour/activity will have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 26 travelers
Harborbar Pedal Tours is located at Ripley Light Marina 56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407
Our boat is at Dock C. The marina has multiple entrances, but our dock is directly in front of the entrance of La Quinta Hotel
How to book Boat Tour
Thanks for getting this far!
Booking is easy just choose your preferred type of tour and
- You will see a real-time availability calendar
Click your preferred date to browse availability for your date
- You will see time slots from 9 am to 9 pm
- Availability for each time slot will show what is “left” for that tour (ex.: 1pm 9 Left! 3pm 26 Left! )
- 26 left! tells you that boat is empty. You can start your own tour if you have 5 or more guests
- If you have less than 5 guests, choose a tour that has already been started (21 and less slots left to book)
- Next step – you see contact information form, payment type, and cancelation policy on one screen
- After completion, a confirmation email will be sent to you